Craving a quick spicy, cheesy and meaty bite? Then here’s your pitstop! Our Cheesy Frankfurter Popcorn will WOW you. Bite size and chunky chicken frankfurters are marinated with the oh-so-spicy ghost chilli, bread-crumbed and fried to crisp. Cheese sauce and spicy tomato salsa complete your bowl of crispy, cheesy bliss.
Chicken Frankfurters - 80gms
Bhoot Jhulakia(Ghost chilli) - 5gms
Garlic - 2gms
Eggs - 25gms
Maida - 15gms
Bread Crumbs (Orange Panko) - 50gms
Pizza Cheese Sauce - 800Gms
Fresh Cream Mother Dairy - 15gms
Tomato salsa - 20gms
Parsley Leaves - 0.5gms
1. Thaw and slice the chicken frankfurter.
2. Marinate it with salt, pepper, bhoot jholakia spice, garlic, egg, maida, water (if needed). Mix well. Let it marinate.
3. Crumb sausage pieces well and fry in hot oil
4. Blend cheese and cream in a mixie to make the cheese sauce.
5. Drizzle cheese sauce and tomato salsa on top. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top and serve.
Make this delicious snack at home or simply order it in! Check out FreshMenu.com for more amazing dishes.