Succulent cuts of deboned chicken marinated with cumin, garam masala, a special blend of tikka masala, chillies, kasoori methi, butter and yoghurt are char-grilled, basted with butter and tossed with chaat masala for that extra-special touch of tasty. A warm tortilla cradles the spicy chicken tikka and laccha onions tossed with our in-house mint chutney.
Chicken leg boneless – 100gms
Chilli powder – 2gms
Garlic (peeled) – 2gms
Ginger – 2gms
Hung curd – 20gms
Mustard oil – 3ml
Kasuri methi – 0.3gm
Salted Butter – 1.5gms
Green Chillies – 0.5gms
Coriander leaves - 2gms
Fresh cream – 10gms
Cumin powder – 1gm
Lemon juice – 2ml
Garam masala - 100gms
Chicken Tikka seasoning – 5gms
Chaat masala - (100 gms)
Onion - 30gms
Mint chutney – 20gms
Refined oil – 5ml
Tortilla sheet - 10.5-inch sheet
1. Wash and clean the chicken leg, cut into small pieces approx. 15 gms each.
2. For the first marinade, take ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste, salt, chilli powder, lemon juice and mix it well, add the chicken pieces and leave it overnight. The chicken needs to soak in the flavors.
3. For the second marinade, take hung curd, add salt, Kasuri methi leaves, cumin powder, chilli powder, chaat masala and mix. Take a little mustard oil, heat it in a pan and add it on top of the powdered spices and mix it to form a paste.
4. Now add the marinated chicken in the second marinade, adjust seasoning and set it aside for 2 hours.
5. After two hours, roast the marinated chicken in an oven at 180 degree Celsius for 8-10 minutes. Baste the chicken with butter and oil at regular intervals so that the chicken retains its moisture.
6. Take the chicken out of the oven and brush it with a little butter. Sprinkle some chopped coriander and chaat masala.
7. Cook a tortilla sheet on a hot plate and dab mint chutney on it.
8. Toss chopped onions with 5gms of mint chutney.
9. Finally, place the chicken chunks on the tortilla sheet, add the mint chutney-tossed onions and roll it tightly. Cut it into two equal pieces and serve.