Imagine a motichoor laddoo dressed in creamy mango-flavoured phirni and served on a bed of diced mangoes drizzled with cranberries. This is dessert, as good as it gets!
Mothichoor ladoo - 1
Milk - 500ml
Rice - 20gms
Sugar - 10gms
Mango pulp - 10gms
Cardamon - 2gms
Whipped cream - 1000gms
Mango sliced in syrup - 200
Pistachio slivers - 40gms
Saffron - 1
Cranberry chopped - 30gms
Silver leaf - 1
Special Instructions: Soak the rice for 1 hr.
1. Use a blender and coarsely grind the rice and wash it before soaking it for an hour.
2. Boil it till its soft, add the milk and then finally add the cardamon to make the phirni
3. Let it cool, mix in the mango pulp and fold in the whipped cream and keep it refrigerated.
4. Now layer the jar, by first placing the chopped mangoes, followed by the mango phirni mousse, and top it with half a piece of ladoo in the centre. Add the chopped cranberry on the sides with a sprinkling of pistachio slivers and saffron strands.
5. Place the silver sheet on top as garnish and serve chilled.