A classic dish of stir-fried noodles wok-tossed with pulled chicken, egg, bok choy, Chinese cabbage, carrot and bell peppers. This makes for one satisfying meal full of goodness from veggies and chicken. May contain mushroom.
Boiled noodles - 200gms
Julienne cut carrot - 20gms
Julienne cut redpepper - 10gms
Julienne cut yellow pepper - 20gms
Julienne cur green pepper - 20gms
Shredded purple cabbage - 10gms
Shredded cabbage - 20gms
Sliced onion - 10gms
Pulled chicken strips - 70gms
Spring onion chopped - 5gms
Chopped garlic - 3gms
Chilli Paste - 8gms
Tomato ketchup - 10gms
Dark soya - 5ml
Light soya - 3ml
Vinegar - 3ml
Aromat seasoning - 5gms
Egg - 2
Oil - 5ml
1. Heat wok and season it well.
2. Add 2 beaten egg and make an omelette out of it. Take it out and keep it aside.
3. Saute garlic, chilli paste, onion, cabbage and peppers and saute it well.
3. Add noodles and stir-fry it.
4. Add tomato ketchup, soya sauce and vinegar.
5. Finally, add pieces of omelette and strips of chicken and stir fry the mix.
Season the mix.
7. Keep the noodle saucy and let it retain moisture.
8. Add chopped spring onion on top and serve.
Make this yummy dish at home or simply order it in!