Veggies and chicken cubes are cooked together in a rich creamy sumac-scented chicken stock and finished with cheddar cheese. Slurp deliciousness! Unapologetically!
Chicken leg bonelessGM800
Carrot (small dices)GM100
Bell peppers (small dices) - 150gms
Zucchini (small dices) - 150gms
Onion (chopped) - 100gms
Garlic (chopped) - 15gms
Red chilli (chopped) - 10gms
White sauce - 500gms
Stock/water - 1 litre
Cheese sauce - 250gms
Fresh cream - 100gms
Dry oregano - 10gms
1. Thaw and clean the chicken. Slice it into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan, saute chicken dices, season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil in a saucepan, saute chopped onion, garlic, chilli. Add diced vegetables, saute on low heat.
4. Add the stock, followed by white sauce. Mix well and ensure there are no lumps.
5. Bring it to boil and add sauteed chicken. Finish with fresh cream and oregano. Swirl in the cheddar sauce. Mix well.
Check seasoning and consistency and
Make this cheesy soup at home or simply order it in!